Nut Crusted Fish and Salad Greens
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp of butter
- ⅓ cup of recommended nuts, finely chopped
- 1 tsp of sea salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 palm-sized portions of boneless fish
- 2 tsp of fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- 6 handfuls of salad greens
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Grease a baking sheet. Melt olive oil and butter in a pan. Remove from heat and let cool. Mix the chopped nuts together with the seasoning and put on a plate.
- Dip the fish in the oil/butter mixture and then the nut mixture.
- Press firmly so the nuts hold. Place fish on the baking sheet and bake until cooked through.
- Garnish with fresh parsley. Serve with salad greens and a wedge of lemon.