Lamb Cutlets with Vegetables
- 2 handfuls each of cauliflower, broccoli florets and green beans
- 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp of vinegar
- ¼ tsp of onion powder
- ¼ tsp of French mustard
- Cracked pepper and sea salt to taste
- 2 tbsp of water
- 2 palm-sized portions of lean lamb cutlets
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Fresh thyme, to garnish
- Steam cauliflower, broccoli florets and green beans on low heat, until tender. Set aside.
- Mix Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, onion powder, mustard, sea salt and pepper with water.
- Baste each side of the lamb cutlets with sauce mixture. Then coat each side lightly with olive oil. Place under a preheated grill and grill each side until cooked.
- Serve with steamed vegetables and garnish with fresh thyme.