Spinach and Ricotta Frittata
- ½ handful of spring onion, chopped
- ½ tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 handfuls of fresh spinach
- 300 g firm ricotta cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp of parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp of basil, chopped
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Lightly stir-fry chopped spring onion in pan with extra virgin olive oil.
- Wilt spinach and press out excess water. Mix ricotta, eggs, spinach, onion, parsley and basil together.
- Brush a pie dish with olive oil and pour mixture in. Place halved cherry tomatoes cut side up on top of mixture and gently press in.
- Bake in oven at 180°C for approximately 30 minutes or until set. Serve with an additional handful of recommend vegetables or salad per serve.