Scrambled Silken Tofu with Oil Infused Fresh Herbs
- 2 palm-sized portions of soft/silken tofu
- 25 mL soy milk (unsweetened, malt free) or water
- ½ handful of fresh herbs e.g. basil, parsley, coriander
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Cracked pepper and sea salt to taste
- Break up tofu in a bowl with a fork and add a dash of soy milk or water. Whisk. In another bowl toss fresh herbs with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add tofu mixture into a hot oiled frying pan. Stir often to ensure a desirable consistency. When slightly browned, fold in oil infused fresh herbs.
- Season with sea salt and cracked black pepper if needed.
- Serve with 3 handfuls of recommended vegetables or salad per serve.