Feel great, be healthy

Health Rebates How to redeem a rebate from your Private Health Insurance

Health Care Insurance The benefit paid depends on the member's level of cover.

Practitioner must register with HCI before their client claims. Click here to download Weight Loss Provider Registration Application. Send the completed form to: Fax: 03 6432 1160 or email: enquiries@hciltd.com.au

The member can either send the claims in all at once or one at a time. Wording on the receipts need to contain the words "Consultation" and "Shake It".

Health Insurance Fund of Australia (HIF) Yes - Effective September 1st 2011. Under the Healthy Lifestyle benefits. Practitioners need to provide an invoice stating their name, the patient's name and "Shake It Practitioner Weight Management consultation".

Shake It is an BUPA approved weight management program under the banner of "Living Well Programmes". The benefit payable for BUPA is for the program as a whole.

Rebates are for consultations only. The amount payable depends on the policy the BUPA member has and it is best for the member to check directly with BUPA.

The Practitioner must include the words "Shake It Weight Management Program" on the receipt for the consultation. The Patient collectively sends the receipts to BUPA Claims at the end of their program and then receives their rebate in the normal manner.

"Shake It Weight Management Program" will need to appear on the receipt.

St Luke's Health "Weight management programs" are paid under St Luke's Health Health Management Program which are available to their members holding combined hospital and extras policies. They don't pay on extras only or hospital only tables. The Practitioner must quote the provider number allocated; A4000847, on any receipt or invoice.
West Fund Patient can claim on the consultation costs as long as they have the appropriate level of cover with West Fund. Practitioner must write "Shake It Practitioner Weight Management Program" on the receipt.

Contact your health fund for further details on your eligibility to claim.

Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there Will Rogers